HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TILL WE MEET AGAIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
delorn

Activity Points : 68

PostSubject: TILL WE MEET AGAIN   12/08/09, 08:19 am

Well you all its been fun but im leaving the game i have had 2 accounts stolen from me now 1 i had spent 200 in cs items witch now ive lost and not too mention that i dont want too have too start from new AGAIN....... so unless they return my accounts too me (doubt it cus they havent even replyed too any of my tickets) or even sent me my password recovery e-mail soo im gone ill stop by here everyonce in awhile too say hi if thats ok with you all ..........

PS..... for all of you that have sent your well wishes too my wife thank you and for an update shes home and recovering well

sorry that i wont be there too play with you all anymore

later
Kevin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/delorn1952
Seras

Activity Points : 232

PostSubject: Re: TILL WE MEET AGAIN   12/08/09, 05:42 pm

delorn wrote:
Well you all its been fun but im leaving the game i have had 2 accounts stolen from me now 1 i had spent 200 in cs items witch now ive lost and not too mention that i dont want too have too start from new AGAIN....... so unless they return my accounts too me (doubt it cus they havent even replyed too any of my tickets) or even sent me my password recovery e-mail soo im gone ill stop by here everyonce in awhile too say hi if thats ok with you all ..........

PS..... for all of you that have sent your well wishes too my wife thank you and for an update shes home and recovering well

sorry that i wont be there too play with you all anymore

later
Kevin

Awww...omg that is horrid we will miss u bunches and well always be here. can always help ya lvl ya know even if it means a new one. Glad to hear ur wife is doin better. =) wish her well soon. tc were always here if ya need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TILL WE MEET AGAIN
Page 1 of 1