HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey everyone!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tattai

Activity Points : 13

PostSubject: Hey everyone!!!!   05/08/09, 02:37 pm

[b]Well I just wanted to say hi to everyone..As you can see I just took over the clan. If there is anything i can do to help anyone please don't be afraid to ask me..Also, I would like us to do the clan events at least once a week.. This will help us build up the alliance and become a better clan as a whole. One more thing, I have a lvl 4 crafter, his name is RaJang so if u need something made the only thing i ask is to bring your own mats. If you don't know what mats to get let me know and i will tell you. If u come across recipes please save them for me..Thanks everyone and good luck and have fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

Activity Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!!   06/08/09, 03:08 am

tattai wrote:
[b]Well I just wanted to say hi to everyone..As you can see I just took over the clan. If there is anything i can do to help anyone please don't be afraid to ask me..Also, I would like us to do the clan events at least once a week.. This will help us build up the alliance and become a better clan as a whole. One more thing, I have a lvl 4 crafter, his name is RaJang so if u need something made the only thing i ask is to bring your own mats. If you don't know what mats to get let me know and i will tell you. If u come across recipes please save them for me..Thanks everyone and good luck and have fun!!!!

Go go go Tattai u r the SHIT dude hahahah btw keep on going w the crafting i will support u man affraid lol!

Activity Points : 232

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!!   06/08/09, 04:36 am

tattai wrote:

gogogo tat =) u so know im w ya. u know u got my faith too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dramatic
Returned Master
Returned Master

Activity Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!!   06/08/09, 11:49 am

Uv'e had my support since u joined brother u wont loose that as long as ur here Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MeToMeTo-
Jump to: