Welcome to Nitemare Alliance official Website

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crafting Guide!!! come on guys start ur own crafter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Activity Points : 77

PostSubject: Crafting Guide!!! come on guys start ur own crafter   25/07/09, 05:04 pm

Well this guide is the continuation of the crafting materials. In this one i will tell u how to start and how to get the recipes for mat information use the one assigned for the materials Smile enjoy and i hope u all begin soon, good business at lvl 90 since is impossible to get the future heroes quest so u know Razz go go make it up for urself.

LvL1 - lvl 3 recipes can be bought at the Craftman NPC
all others recipes are grind and gotten by mobs, bosses or anything like it, so is a safe bet u shoul do partnerships,as example u can take me and Marie we both grind but we develop a single crafter it will be more efficient than having 2 runnign at the same time.Also try that ur crafter = a alt player so ur bag can be relocated w materials only and not havint to deal w the bag capacity just a advice lol it happens.Other advice having mutiples characters low lvls to stack the materials is also useful believe it or not the worst thing about crafitng is getting the money and the recipes to do so, since materials are easily gotten just by grinding, remember that.
Now start on the craft use this link to know about the materials if u have any doubt
http://nitemare.allgoo.net/craftmania-f25/crafting-materials-crafting-request-t42.htm
Good luck y'all Very Happy

Crafting Guide!!! come on guys start ur own crafter
Page 1 of 1