Welcome to Nitemare Alliance official Website

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Easy way to make money while lvl ur crafting skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Activity Points : 77

PostSubject: Easy way to make money while lvl ur crafting skills   22/07/09, 05:54 am

Well guys i have a few advices in how to make money and how to increase ur farming skills up.Lets start by saying that every craftman npc has from lvl 1-3 crafting recipes so just by them from the npc each time u lvl upall others are either farmed or bought lol sorry there is no other way.for starter i will update this thread everytime i get some disciple willing to learn the way of makinf urself rich Razz.Go into the craftman located in any city buy all lvl 1 recipes, all this materials are found on SunStream map so u will need a low lvl 1-20 to farm this materials so go on and farm then and craft till u lvl up, lvl 2 crafting materials can be found starting at lvl 25-55 mostly is only 1 type like flame copper. Lvl 3 = lvl 45 is a combination of lvl 1 and lvl 2 materials to craft i will update the items names and where to find in my next post for now u all know 3 things. 1st recipes are in the npc till lvl 3, lvl 1 material = lvl 1-20 , lvl 2 material = lvl 25-55 , Lvl 3 crafting combination of lvl 1 and 2.Thnx hope this helps for getting started affraid lol!

Activity Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Easy way to make money while lvl ur crafting skills   22/07/09, 01:56 pm

i so wanna do this help me out Ivan

WHO HAS A PROB WIT 00Chimp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delorn

Activity Points : 68

PostSubject: crafting for dummies   22/07/09, 06:43 pm

this is ment too be an extention of kyles explanation just in a format thats easyer for newer players (aka noobs)

I am familiar with PWI's crafting system but I found myself quite lost about crafting in JD. So here I go with my second guide - a guide to crafting for beginners. I've posted this in the beginner's section so the newbies can get to it easier. Here, you'll learn what crafting is and how to go about it in simple, broken-down manner.

Introduction

The very first question that came to my mind was - Why? Why do I need to craft? Why put in a little time and effort to make a weapon when I can simply buy them from a Blacksmith?

The basic use of crafting is to acquire equipment for a much lesser price than the stock ones you get from the Blacksmiths.

After level 30, you can only acquire higher equipment through the faction Honour Agents. Sometimes they tend to be expensive and this is where crafting plays an important part. You would possibly save a lot of gold by crafting these higher equipment instead.

Crafted equipment tend to have unique, often useful, attribute bonuses attached to them. These additions are based on pure luck and the level of the equipment you wish to craft. Bonuses may vary accordingly, too.*

*I need to confirm this - so far, this piece of information is incorrect or not implemented.

Learning to Craft

First things first
(Special thanks to usapyon & solacroix for this section.)

Before you have the basic ability to craft, you must complete a certain mandatory quest at Level 9.

So, talk to Craftsman Tamasi in Sunstream and get the quest. It requires you to collect 5 Copper Blocks in order to complete the quest. Once you gather the Blocks, go back to Tamasi and complete the quest in order to get the ability to craft.

Note: Brigand Bumpkins, Blossom Temptresses and most of the mobs in the area that are wanted by quests drop Copper Blocks so it shouldn't take long to get 'em.

Finding a Craftsman

The main NPC involved in the crafting process is, of course, the Craftsman. You will find Craftsmen in all the major cities/towns. They sell Recipes and some materials you will need in order to craft the equipment you want.

Acquiring a Recipe

Talk to the Craftsman, select the Materials & Recipes option and you'll get to the Buy/Sell dialog.

Note: Recipes are bound by gender. So make sure you buy the male equipment Recipes for male armour and female equipment Recipes for female armour!
(Special thanks to usapyon for pointing this out.)

Buy the Recipe of the equipment you wish to craft and confirm.

Mobs may drop Recipes too, so keep an eye out for valuable Recipe drops!

Learning the contents of the Recipe

Nothing special here, simply right-click/double-click the Recipe you purchased in your inventory/bag.

A progress bar will pop up indicating the learning process.

Crafting the Equipment

This is the essence of the guide!

You've already learnt the contents of the Recipe you'll be using to craft your equipment, so with your newly acquired knowledge, you now have the ability to actually craft the piece of equipment.

Open up the Crafting dialog with the keys O or ALT+O. You'll find a category list in the menu. Navigate to the correct category and select the equipment piece you wish to craft (the newly learned Recipe). Now, you'll see a list of the items you'll need to craft the selected equipment.

Note: You must gather all the required items in order to craft the equipment. Materials can be acquired from mob drops and some important stuff are available for purchase at the Craftsmen.
(Special thanks to jasco9 for pointing this out.)

If you've gathered all the materials, open up the Crafting dialog and confirm!

That's it, you've successfully crafted your equipment.

Note: You may not get good bonuses or the bonuses you're looking for on the very first crafting attempt. Don't be disheartened, gather another round of the required items and try again. Rinse and repeat until you get the perfect piece of equipment .*

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/delorn1952
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Easy way to make money while lvl ur crafting skills   22/07/09, 10:00 pm

good explanation delonr well then i will just post the names f items u ned for each lvl of crafting and how, where to get them, as well with how to make easy money w them

Activity Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Easy way to make money while lvl ur crafting skills   31/08/09, 05:12 pm

Alucard wrote:
Well guys i have a few advices in how to make money and how to increase ur farming skills up.Lets start by saying that every craftman npc has from lvl 1-3 crafting recipes so just by them from the npc each time u lvl upall others are either farmed or bought lol sorry there is no other way.for starter i will update this thread everytime i get some disciple willing to learn the way of makinf urself rich Razz.Go into the craftman located in any city buy all lvl 1 recipes, all this materials are found on SunStream map so u will need a low lvl 1-20 to farm this materials so go on and farm then and craft till u lvl up, lvl 2 crafting materials can be found starting at lvl 25-55 mostly is only 1 type like flame copper. Lvl 3 = lvl 45 is a combination of lvl 1 and lvl 2 materials to craft i will update the items names and where to find in my next post for now u all know 3 things. 1st recipes are in the npc till lvl 3, lvl 1 material = lvl 1-20 , lvl 2 material = lvl 25-55 , Lvl 3 crafting combination of lvl 1 and 2.Thnx hope this helps for getting started affraid lol!

So how do you make money doing this again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Easy way to make money while lvl ur crafting skills   02/09/09, 05:22 am

Vampires-R-Gay wrote:
Alucard wrote:

So how do you make money doing this again?

Well at 1st u need some back up plan, like mine was making a new account where i could stash all my materials and such thing i would be using, 2nd u would make urself some money investment into the crafting 300g is enough just to make it to lvl 105 crafting for u all wondering and is rly easy if u ask for help to members in alliance like me they save their mats and im willing to help aswell, 3rd u craft and u sell overnight or afk time go to trade realm and make a shop [ depends a lot in ur business skills remember the cheapest even making less profit will always make more money than the expensive ones]. 4th this money cna be used to keep refinign ur skills as a crafter once u turn lvl 8 or up crafter pretty much u have urself a gold mine and it cost nothing like white and blue stone for tier 4 they cost 20g and gold bars 30g and on and on make urself familiar w the business world in JD. but yes this takes patient and devotion is not for anyone so if u see is too much to handle u should do something else instead of crafting

PostSubject: Re: Easy way to make money while lvl ur crafting skills   

Back to top Go down

Easy way to make money while lvl ur crafting skills
Page 1 of 1