Welcome to Nitemare Alliance official Website



 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 th beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krylir

avatar

Posts : 1
Activity Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 28
Location : Springfield MA

PostSubject: th beginning   21/07/09, 03:49 pm

whats up everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras

avatar

Posts : 104
Activity Points : 232
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   21/07/09, 06:25 pm

hey kry =) glad to see ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightMarez

avatar

Posts : 12
Activity Points : 16
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 29
Location : sanford jorth carolina

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   21/07/09, 06:34 pm

shhhhhh dont beleive her she lies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

avatar

Posts : 47
Activity Points : 77
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 28
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   21/07/09, 09:23 pm

NightMarez wrote:
shhhhhh dont beleive her she lies

Agree with night marie lies!! Very Happy affraid lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nitemare.allgoo.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=5
Seras

avatar

Posts : 104
Activity Points : 232
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   21/07/09, 10:19 pm

lol only cause i didnt say it to u two =P =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

avatar

Posts : 47
Activity Points : 77
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 28
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   21/07/09, 10:34 pm

Seras wrote:
lol only cause i didnt say it to u two =P =P

So mean Sad Sad No i thought u loved me too Crying or Very sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nitemare.allgoo.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=5
Seras

avatar

Posts : 104
Activity Points : 232
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   21/07/09, 10:48 pm

awww im sorry honey i love u to bits u know that =) u were mean to me first lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

avatar

Posts : 47
Activity Points : 77
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 28
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   21/07/09, 10:52 pm

Seras wrote:
awww im sorry honey i love u to bits u know that =) u were mean to me first lol
u know i was teasing baby u hurt my feelings Sad Sad Crying or Very sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nitemare.allgoo.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=5
Seras

avatar

Posts : 104
Activity Points : 232
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   21/07/09, 11:00 pm

Alucard wrote:
Seras wrote:
awww im sorry honey i love u to bits u know that =) u were mean to me first lol
u know i was teasing baby u hurt my feelings Sad Sad Crying or Very sad

awww honey mwah kiss it better im sorry didnt mean to hurt ur feel bads i was teasin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

avatar

Posts : 47
Activity Points : 77
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 28
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   21/07/09, 11:04 pm

Seras wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Seras wrote:
awww im sorry honey i love u to bits u know that =) u were mean to me first lol
u know i was teasing baby u hurt my feelings Sad Sad Crying or Very sad

awww honey mwah kiss it better im sorry didnt mean to hurt ur feel bads i was teasin
All better now Very Happy love u more more SmileRazz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nitemare.allgoo.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=5
Seras

avatar

Posts : 104
Activity Points : 232
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   21/07/09, 11:12 pm

Alucard wrote:
Seras wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Seras wrote:
awww im sorry honey i love u to bits u know that =) u were mean to me first lol
u know i was teasing baby u hurt my feelings Sad Sad Crying or Very sad

awww honey mwah kiss it better im sorry didnt mean to hurt ur feel bads i was teasin
All better now Very Happy love u more more SmileRazz

I love you love u more x47 honey I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

avatar

Posts : 47
Activity Points : 77
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 28
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   21/07/09, 11:51 pm

Seras wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Seras wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Seras wrote:
awww im sorry honey i love u to bits u know that =) u were mean to me first lol
u know i was teasing baby u hurt my feelings Sad Sad Crying or Very sad

awww honey mwah kiss it better im sorry didnt mean to hurt ur feel bads i was teasin
All better now Very Happy love u more more SmileRazz

I love you love u more x47 honey I love you

mmm love war is on!!! love u more x100 Very Happy I love you geek

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nitemare.allgoo.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=5
Ghosty

avatar

Posts : 23
Activity Points : 32
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 27
Location : Chicago,IL

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   22/07/09, 01:39 am

OMG CUT DAT SHYT OUT Twisted Evil

_________________

WHO HAS A PROB WIT 00Chimp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarri

avatar

Posts : 9
Activity Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Taylorsville, Utah

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   22/07/09, 01:41 am

now look what you made me do ivan making me agree with ghosty Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

avatar

Posts : 47
Activity Points : 77
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 28
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   22/07/09, 01:43 am

Ghosty wrote:
OMG CUT DAT SHYT OUT Twisted Evil

MAWAAHAHHAHAAHA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I love doing it!!!! affraid affraid lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nitemare.allgoo.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=5
Ghosty

avatar

Posts : 23
Activity Points : 32
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 27
Location : Chicago,IL

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   22/07/09, 01:47 am

Ivan ur such a homo lol

LMAO this so looks like u geek

_________________

WHO HAS A PROB WIT 00Chimp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

avatar

Posts : 47
Activity Points : 77
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 28
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   22/07/09, 01:48 am

Ghosty wrote:
Ivan ur such a homo lol

LMAO this so looks like u geek

hahahah here is ur picture ghosty is a combination of ur sig w this one flower lmao

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nitemare.allgoo.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=5
Ghosty

avatar

Posts : 23
Activity Points : 32
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 27
Location : Chicago,IL

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   22/07/09, 02:26 am

lol that one hurt haha u win cheers

_________________

WHO HAS A PROB WIT 00Chimp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras

avatar

Posts : 104
Activity Points : 232
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   22/07/09, 02:27 am

Alucard wrote:
Ghosty wrote:
Ivan ur such a homo lol

LMAO this so looks like u geek

hahahah here is ur picture ghosty is a combination of ur sig w this one flower lmao

lmao stinky u know we love u too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoBaJet



Posts : 1
Activity Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   18/08/10, 10:55 am

OMG is there a dentist in the house im getting a cavity from all the sweet talk hehe, luv ya mean it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras

avatar

Posts : 104
Activity Points : 232
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: th beginning   30/08/10, 03:57 pm

BoBaJet wrote:
OMG is there a dentist in the house im getting a cavity from all the sweet talk hehe, luv ya mean it.

haha who needs candies when u gots us =P we luvs ya too darlin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: th beginning   

Back to top Go down
 
th beginning
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My brother has autism.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeonian-
Jump to: